Our mission is simple: we want to set people free to do meaningful work. People love our software—and it turns out that people love working here, too. We've been recognized as a "Best Company to Work For” and we're proud of our team for receiving awards for workplace effectiveness and flexibility.
What You'll Do
Our Customer Support Team is comprised of a goofy and big-hearted group of people who live for open and genuine connections with others! We love our clients and want them to feel successful and empowered to elevate the HR experience at their own company. We know people matter, and that is exactly why we strive to create magical moments with our clients each and every day. As a Client Service Specialist, you'll have the opportunity to work on the forefront supporting our HR software and be the primary contact for small and medium-sized business clients in every industry. You'll be able to hone your troubleshooting skills, get exposure and knowledge of the HR field, and be a positive influence for businesses all over the world. Sounds pretty cool, right? Well let's jump into the day to day:
- Communicate via phone, email, and chat with clients who can't get enough of our software
- Become a resource and a subject matter expert in BambooHR software products and best practices
- Keep up to date on new features and products so you can maximize value for your clients
- Quickly think on your feet to work through complex questions and come up with creative solutions
- Uphold and contribute to a brand of unparalleled customer service
- Do your best, focused work, from 9 am to 6 pm, Monday through Friday (no nights or weekends! Hooray!)
What We'll Love About You
- You live within the state of Utah (This is a must!)
- You have a dedicated at-home workspace, free from distraction with high-speed, reliable internet
- At least 1-2 years of prior customer service or technical troubleshooting experience
- Passion for customer care and have the ability to champion high levels of client satisfaction
- Strong attention to detail and ability to work in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to breakdown complex problems and explain them in a clear and simple way
- Articulate and concise in both written and oral English communication
- You can type 50+ words per minute
What You'll Love About Us
- Great Company Culture. We’ve been recognized by multiple organizations like Inc, Salt Lake Tribune, Glassdoor, & Comparably for our great workplace culture.
- Work that Stays at Work. Genuine work/life balance served here!
- Rest and Relaxation. 4 weeks paid time off, 11 paid holidays, and we pay you to go on vacation (ask us about this)!
- Health Benefits. Medical with HSA and FSA options, dental, and vision.
- Prepare for the Future. 401(k) with a generous company match, access to a personal financial planner, and both legal and life insurance.
- Financial Peace University. We pay for the class and you walk away with financial savvy and a bonus.
- Give back. Get paid to give your time to the community.
An Equal Opportunity Employer--M/F/D/V
Because our team members are trusted to handle sensitive information, we require all candidates that receive and accept employment offers to complete a background check before being hired.